In compliance with the Article 10 of Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de servicios de la sociedad de la información y de comercio electrónico (Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11 July, regarding E-Commerce and information Society Services), we inform you that the Website is owned by:
- Conservación de los hábitats y aves acuáticas en el LIC y ZEPA ES0000175 “Salinas y Arenales de San Pedro del Pinatar” (Conservation of habitats and aquatic birds in the SCI and SPA ES0000175 “Salinas y Arenales de San Pedro del Pinatar”), hereinafter LIFE-SALINAS.
- Project code: LIFE17 NAT/ES/000184
Purpose of the website:
The services provided by the website owner are to inform about environmental consulting and environmental education and to train services supplied by the company itself.
The access and/or use of the Website confers the condition of User, and as such you accept, as from the moment of said access and/or use, this Legal Notice and, where applicable, any changes thereto.
Use of the website and information gathering:
Use of the website:
www.lifesalinas.es provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, “the contents”), owned by LIFE-SALINAS. The User assumes responsibility for using the Website. Said responsibility extends to the registration that, where applicable, may be necessary to access the Contest of the Website.
The User commits to make an appropriate use of the Contents provided through the Web Site and including but not limited to not using them to:
(i) to incur in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities; (ii) disseminate racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal content or propaganda as well as advocacy of terrorism or offensive against human rights; (iii) cause any damage to the physical and logical systems belonging toLIFE-SALINAS, its suppliers or third parties as well as introduce or spread on the Internet any computer virus or any other physical or logical systems (software) that may cause the aforementioned damages; (iv) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
LIFE-SALINAS reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that:
- violate respect for the dignity of the person,
- are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist and/or pornographic,
- threaten youth or childhood, public order or security,
- are not suitable for publication, according to the website.
In any case, LIFE-SALINAS will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
– Contact form, where the USER must fill in the following fields: email address, subject and name.
– Subscription form, where the USER must fill in only their name and email address.
– Comments in the web page, where it will be asked the user’s name and the email address.
– Tracking cookies, according to the following rules:
Navigation and IP Address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information regarding their IP address, date and time of access as well as the hyperlink that has been forwarded to them and both the operating system and the browser used. The Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (
Despite the foregoing, users may at any time unsubscribe from the services provided by LIFE-SALINAS or data provided by the USER in compliance with current legislation on Data Protection. Likewise, both by subscribing to this blog and by commenting on any of its pages and/or entries, the user consents:
1. The treatment of their personal data in the WordPress environment in accordance with its privacy policies.
2. The access of LIFE-SALINAS to the data that, according to the infrastructure of WordPress, the user needs to provide either for the subscription to the blog or to make and/or receive comments on it.
By activating a subscription, contact form or comment, the user understands and accepts that:
From the moment they make the subscription, LIFE-SALINAS has access to: User name and e-mail, forming a file duly registered in the Registro General (General Registry) of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, with the name “USUARIOS” and SUSCRIPTORES WEB” (“USERS” and “WEB SUBSCRIPTORS”).
In any case LIFE-SALINAS reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the LIFE-SALINAS website as well as this legal notice.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
LIFE-SALINAS, by itself or as a transferee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (e.g. images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, brands or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programmes necessary for their operation, access and use, etc.) ownership of LIFE-SALINAS or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use which was not previously authorised by LIFE-SALINAS will be considered a serious infringement of the intellectual or industry property rights of the autor and shall give rise to the legally established liabilities.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of LIFE-SALINAS, is expressly prohibited.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by LIFE-SALINAS. You will be able to visualize the elements of the web and even print them, copy them and store them in the hard disk of your computer or in any other physical support as long as it is, only and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed in the LIFE-SALINAS pages.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
LIFE-SALINAS is not responsible, in any case, for any damages of any nature that may be caused, including but not limited to: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the website – which will make periodic stops for technical maintenance – as well as for the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
The conditions of this Legal Notice will be in force until they are modified, with LIFE-SALINAS being able to make changes, which shall be notified to the User.
LIFE-SALINAS may delete, add or edit both the Contents and the form in which these appear presented or located. Therefore, the conditions that are published at the time the users accesses the website of LIFE-SALINAS shall be considered applicable.
Persons or entities that intend to create or create a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the LIFE-SALINAS web site must submit to the following conditions:
– The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not permitted without the prior express authorisation of LIFE-SALINAS.
– No deep-links or IMG or image links or frames may be established with the LIFE-SALINAS website without the prior express authorisation of LIFE-SALINAS.
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements shall be made about the LIFE-SALINAS website, its services or contents. Except for those signs that form part of the hyperlink, the web page on which it is established shall not contain any trademark, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logotype, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to LIFE-SALINAS, unless expressly authorised by the latter.
– The establishment of the hyperlink shall not imply the existence of relations between LIFE-SALINAS and the owner of the web page or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance by LIFE-SALINAS of the services and contents offered on said web page or portal.
– LIFE-SALINAS shall not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the web page or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
The LIFE-SALINAS website may make connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties available to the user. These links have the exclusive function of facilitating users’ search for information, contents and services on the Internet, without in any case being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
LIFE-SALINAS does not market, direct, control or make its own the contents, services, information and statements available on these websites.
LIFE-SALINAS does not assume any type of responsibility, even indirectly or subsidiarily, for damages of any kind that may derive from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, statements, products and services existing or offered in the websites not managed by LIFE-SALINAS and that are accessible through LIFE-SALINAS.
RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
LIFE-SALINAS reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
LIFE-SALINAS will pursue non-compliance with these conditions as well as any improper use of its website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION
LIFE-SALINAS may at any time modify the conditions specified herein, and they shall be duly published as they appear herein. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The Terms and Conditions hereof are governed by Spanish law. In the case of any conflict arising, the parties will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Malaga, unless another jurisdiction is based on law.